Countries We Represent
About UkraineContact Us
Ukraine is a large country in Eastern Europe known for its Orthodox churches, Black Sea coastline and forested mountains. Its capital, Kiev, features the gold-domed St. Sophia's Cathedral, with 11th-century mosaics and frescoes. Overlooking the Dnieper River is the Kiev Pechersk Lavra monastery complex, a Christian pilgrimage site housing Scythian tomb relics and catacombs containing mummified Orthodox monks. Ukrain is a unitary semi-presidential parliamentary government. The climate of Ukraine is temperate continental. The only exception is the southern coast of Crimea, where the climate is subtropical of the Mediterranean type. Warm low-snow winters and rainy summers are specific to the mildclimate of the Zakarpatye region. Ukraine is the world's. It is the largest wholly European country and the second largest country in Europe. Ukraine has a very large heavy-industry base and is one of the largest refiners of metallurgical products in Eastern Europe. However, the country is also well known for its production of high-technological goods and transport products, such as Antonov aircraft and various private and commercial vehicles.
The Ukrainian educational system is organized into five levels: preschool, primary, secondary, upper secondary and postgraduate education. Ukraine is popular destination for education among Asian and African students. There are more than 63 000 students from 130 countries of the world now. With the support of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine in 2016 was founded Ukrainian Admission Centre for foreign students. The goal of the centre is to make the admission and training of foreign students easier and safer.
Capital : Kiev.
Area : 603,500 km sq
Currency : Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH)
Time zone : UTC+2
Applicants for student visa (“D” type) along with the application have to submit the following documents:
- Original of invitation for study and its photocopy;
- Original of birth certificate and its photocopy with translation into Ukrainian language;
- Original of school-leaving certificate with transcript of marks and their photocopies with translation into Ukrainian language;
- Medical certificate of general fitness and its photocopy issued no more than 2 months before University studies’ process begin;
- Original of affidavit (sponsorship letter), which has to contain: a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant;
- Photocopy of sponsor`s ID/passport;
- The original of person’s or sponsor’s bank statement for the last six months. Minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses);
- The insurance policy valid for the period of stay in Ukraine and its photocopy. Birth certificates, school-leaving certificates and medical certificates must be legalized by the relevant Ministry of foreign affairs.
Regular visa is issued on the 15th calendar day from the date of submission of the visa application and supporting documents. Decisions can be extended to 30 calendar days in the case of further investigation.
Embassy1/8, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi – 110 057
PHONE LOCAL: (011) 2614.6041
FAX LOCAL: (011) 2614.6043
WEB SITE :