Countries We Represent
About SpainContact Us
Spain, a country on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, includes 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and cultures. Capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum, housing works by European masters. Spain has a unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy. Spain's capitalist mixed economy is the 16th largest worldwide and the 5th largest in the European Union, as well as the Eurozone's 4th largest.
The education before 6 years is termed as pre-primary education or kindergarten education and is divided into two groups. First is up to 3 years and the second is from 3 to 6 years of age. From 6 to 16 years of age, the education in Spain is divided into two groups. 1) The first group, called primary education, is for students between the ages of 6 and 12. 2) 12 to 16 years (called secondary education).
Capital : Madrid
Official Language : Spanish
Area : 505,990 km sq
Currency : Euro
Time zone : UTC + 1
- Money Order
- Two National Visa Application forms (Original and copy). Two recent pictures glued to application
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Driver License / State ID / Student card
- Acceptance letter issued in Spain
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of Means of support
- Express Mail envelope (flat rate) from Post Office
OVER 6 MONTHS : Original and copy of:
- Health Certificate translated into Spanish
- Police clearance With the Apostille certification translated into Spanish
FOR MINORS: Original and copy of:
- Birth Certificate, parents ID and authorization to travel
The criminal record, either the FBI or The Department of Law Enforcement, must be legalized with the Apostille Certification and translated into Spanish.
If the applicant has spent six month or more during the last five years in another country/State, he/she must submit the police record from that country/State, legalized with the Apostille Certification and translated into Spanish. If the country is not part of the Hague Convention the document must be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then by the Spanish Consulate in that country.
This certificate is valid for 3 months
Embassy12 Prithviraj Road
New Delhi-110 011
TELEPHONE-(+91) (11) 4129 3000
FAX-(+91) (11) 4129 3008 / 3020