Countries We Represent
About PortugalContact Us
Portugal is a southern European country on the Iberian Peninsula, bordering Spain. Its location on the Atlantic Ocean has influenced many aspects of its culture: salt cod and grilled sardines are national dishes, the Algarve's beaches are a major destination and much of the nation’s architecture dates to the 1500s–1800s, when Portugal had a powerful maritime empire. Portugal has been a semi-presidential representative democratic republicsince the ratification of the Constitution of 1976, with Lisbon, the nation's largest city, as its capital. The Constitution grants the division or separation of powers among four bodies referred as "organs of Sovereignty"
With an astonishing 99% Adult literacy, Portuguese primary school enrolment is close to 100%. Assessment (PISA) 2009, the average Portuguese 15-year-old student, when rated in terms of reading literacy, mathematics and science knowledge, is placed at the same level as those students from the United States, Sweden, Germany, Ireland, France.
Portugal ranked 12th best in the world for best public health, also has good and stable economy with an average wage of 910€ per month.
Capital : Lisbon
Area : 92,212 km sq
Currency : Euro
Time zone : UTC
REQUIRED DOCS FOR ADMISSION
- 50 % score in Class 12th/Degree
- Less than 50 % could be considered on discretion. In that case minimum 50% marks in English preferable
- 3 years study gap accepted with proper explanation. ---- However, up to 5 years would be considered with discretion. 3.
- IELTS is not required but 50% marks in English is preferable
- Passport copy
- All educational certificate + Transcript
- Work Experience letter if needed
- Higher Education eligibility letter
- Signed Application form
- CV & Personal Statement for Masters Program
- Email all the above mentioned docs
- Receive approval (by email) for acceptance
- Pay the application fee
- Receive Offer letter
- Pay the tuition+ enrolment fee
- Receive Visa +accommodation letter (If university is providing accommodation)
- prepare all the supporting docs
- make visa application
- Send student to Delhi
In case of visa refusal, Full tuition fee will be refunded. Application fee is non refundable. A maximum of 150 -200 Euro from the Enrolment fee will be deducted as admin and banking charges. There will be no refund if
- the visa is approved or
- In case of any false document is submitted
Fee Structure: Enclosed in an attached mail.
Information about Universities: Mail will be sent tomorrow.
- Online application form duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
- Two colored photographs. (80% face zoom-in, White background, 35-40 mm in width)
- Original passport valid for at least six months longer than the intended stay along with photocopies of its relevant pages (front, back, visas, if any).
- A covering letter from the applicant introducing himself/herself, explaining the purpose, duration and itinerary of the visit in brief.
- Offer letter
- Confirmation of Tuition fee payment
- Police Clearance Certificate from Regional passport Office - Apostilled
- Declaration from bank regarding the bank balance .
- Funds: Rs. 6 Lacs. Either in parent’s account or in student’s account. Bank statement of the last 3 Months,.However if a student shows Rs 8 Lacs and above in his own account, his chances of visa increases.
- Financial documents of Parents a. Income proof/Source of income b1. If salaried: Payslip(3 months), provident funds if available. b2. If business: Company Registration Certificate c1. IT Returns – 3 years (Annual Tax paid should be more than Rs. 25000/- per year ) d. CA Report.
- Proof of educational/professional qualifications.(HRD+MEA=Apostilled)
- “No Objection Certificate” from the current Institute/School (Apostilled) If applicable.
- Air Ticket reservations
- Proof of accommodation/declaration from University.
- Travel cum Medical Insurance Certificate with the coverage of 30,000 Euros.
- Affidavit of Sponsorship along with the ID proof of parents (preferably pan card) (to be taken in Rs.100/- Stamp paper and Notarized by notary public).
- Declaration form granting SEF (Foreign and Borders Office) permission for consulting criminal record in Portugal
Visa Fee: Rs. 6716
Embassy4, Panchsheel Marg Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021
TELEPHONE-(+91) (11) 4607 1001 / 5 / 6
FAX-(+91) (11) 4607 1003
VFSShivaji Stadium Metro Station, Mezzanine Level
Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place
New Delhi- 110001
WEB SITE :